what to look for
- Focused sessions for specific verticals
- Master Classes for hand-holding on issues on the ground
- Share common challenges
- Explore strategies
- Listen to the best of engineering minds
- Create a common framework for the future
- Business Connect
- Global leaders
- Customers / Partners
"Engineered from India"
To debate, discuss and find solutions to challenges and opportunities NASSCOM is holding its 6th edition of NASSCOM Engineering Summit 2014 in Pune under the theme "Engineered from India". The summit will provide a platform for deliberation among national and international experts participating to explore strategies and listen to the best of engineering minds, get into smaller huddles to discuss issues of common interest, network with customers and partners to create a common framework for the future.
Two days of summit would see global leaders from Industry, Academia, Thought leaders , like minded professional on to one platform to discuss, debate, exchange of thoughts, ideate , challenge, collaborate and to find strategies and solutions to define the future of Engineering and how we could showcase the capability of Indian Engineering. It will also provide for
- Thought leadership through high-powered keynotes
- Special interest group sessions for specific verticals
- Master Classes for hand-holding on issues on the ground
- Networking session to facilitate exchange of ideas on common challenges
- Business Connect platform to enable to meet like minded professional, customer and analyst
Opportunity for India
India is fast emerging as a solution provider to the global challenges in the engineering and design arena. India today is a home to over 400+ global ER&D organization.
The scalable talent pool across diverse areas of science, technology and management, along with robust academic and research infrastructure and a progressive policy environment is spurring a lot of basic and industrial R&D activity in the country. India is also steadily building the entrepreneurship climate to enable successful innovation. A burgeoning market for all products and services; a large pool of scientists and engineers makes India a destination of choice for the global corporations for off-shoring their ER&D needs.
The new paradigm of globally interdependent economy is fueling the globalisation of R&D solutions leveraging the capacities available in various geographies and building interdisciplinary collaboration on major scientific challenges.
Vijay Ratnaparkhe Chair - Engineering Council
Manu Parpia Chair - Engineering Summit
Raman Subramanian Quest
Samir Yajnik Tata Technologies
Regu Ayyaswamy TCS
Anup Sable KPIT Technologies
Ravindra Nuguri HCL Technologies
Anand Parameswaran Cyient
Keynotes, Workshops, focused sessions on verticals & Panel discussions:
- "India as a Global Engg. Hub: At an Inflection Point"
- From Design for manufacturing to Design for Success
- Impact of convergence of Technology & emergence of Internet of things (IoT) on future of engineering design
- Mapping The Connected World
- "Software Control Of The Physical World Will Change Your Business"
- Indian ER&D Industry reaching the inflection point
- Green' Engineering- The next growth wave
- Delivering Product engineered from India- Myth or Reality?
- Virtualization and Security in embedded SW development
Workshops & SIG Sessions
- Workshop on Lean design & Design Thinking
- Special Interest Group Sessions on:
- Automotive / Aerospace
- Construction & Heavy Engineering
- Role of analytics in IoT
- Re-engineered in India for the World
- 3D Printing - A Buzzword or A Disruption
- Future of Electronics in Automotive
- PLM tools new dimension
Unique Opportunity to Partner for Maximum
Visibility & Community Engagement
Ardhendu PathakPh.D VP & Head of Emerging Technologies
BVR Mohan ReddyVice Chairman, NASSCOM & Founder and Chairman
Deepak RajCo-founder and Director
Dr. Naveen GautamManaging Director
Dr. Nigel TraceyDirector of Product Management
Ian RichesDirector, Global Automotive Practice
Klaus ArzigDirector R&D
Pari NatarajanCo-Founder & CEO
Prof Ikhlaq SidhuChief Scientist & Founding Director
University of California, Berkeley
Sanjeev AroraExecutive VP - Product Development, Innovation & Growth
JCB India Ltd
Santhosh KumarManaging Director
Sunil KaulGroup President - Technology & Innovation
Anand Automotive Limited
Looking for visibility among Customers, Peers? OR Want to Enhace Your Brand?
Opportunity awaits at NES 2014
- 2A: Platinum
- 3A: Gold
- 4A: Silver
- 5A: Associate
Social & Networking
- 1B: Networking Lunch
- 2B: Networking Dinner
Badge & Lanyard-
- 3C: Speaker Gift
- 5C: Delegate Notepad*
- 7C: Shirt/T-shirt*
- 1D: Speaker Lounge
- 2D: Media Lounge
Exclusive Opportunity awaits @ NASSCOM Engineering Summit 2014!
Contact us at email@example.com
Early Bird Fee* (till 5 September 2014)
Flash Sale** (September 30th till October 2nd)
Regular Fee (till 03 Oct 2014)
10% Group Discount (for 03 or more delegates)
- *You have to make the payment within 15 days of sending your registration or by 5th September 2014, whichever comes earlier, failing which the offer will not be valid. Kindly note this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable and exclusively for the participants of NASSCOM Engineering Summit 2013.
- **Flash Sale Offer valid from 30th September till 02nd October 2014. Please note, this offer is only applicable for the Online payments.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. The last date for request for cancellation of your registration is 15th Sept 2014 with 75% refund. 25% of the fees would be withheld as processing fees at any given point of time. Substitutions are welcome till 03rd Oct 2014.
The Westin Pune Koregaon Park will host the
NASSCOM Engineering Summit 2014.